Internal Job Posting – Production Supervisor Technician
Application Deadline: Friday, 12/11/20
Position: Production Supervisor Technician
Required Certification: Journeyman License
Required Years of Electrical Experience: 5 Years
Major Responsibilities: MENTORSHIP
- To ensure jobs are produced well, in a timely manner, and are profitable.
- Work collaboratively with Field Estimator concerning jobs.
- Line out and guide technicians, at shop or on job site, and answer all technical questions.
- Train technicians, at shop or on the job site, concerning high-level repair skills.
- Review finished jobs to ensure completion and alignment to bid and code.
- Create thorough and accurate supporting documents (site maps, cut sheets, etc.) to ensure aligned materials purchasing, scheduling of technicians, and the timely completion of work.
- Ensure jobs are on delivered on time and within budget. Guide technicians concerning hours budgeted and hold them accountable when hours exceed budget projections.
Focus of Work:
- ½ Day: Production Supervisor Duties (Billable)
- ½ Day: Execute Service Calls (Billable)
Application Link: https://forms.gle/NozhkZbARWfMs7BY7